Harrison Truck Centers Glider Kits
THE NEXT BEST THING TO A NEW TRUCK
At a glance, the most seasoned trucker won’t spot the difference between a Freightliner Glider Kit and a new truck. A Glider Kit comes to you as a brand-new, complete assembly that includes the frame, cab, steer axle, wheels, a long list of standard equipment and a loose parts box with up to 160 additional parts. Your Glider Kit has everything you need to hit the road in a “new” Freightliner or Western Star.
Repair Your Wrecked or Badly Worn Truck
- Spec a Freightliner or Western Star Glider Kit with the exact configuration and equipment you need.
- Get the latest Freightliner or Western Star features in day cab or sleeper cab.
- Factory-installed components covered by a Freightliner or Western Star New Truck Warranty.
- Factory-installed, reconditioned engine options include MBE 900 (for M2), MBE 4000, Cummins ReCon ® , Detroit Diesel Reliabilt ® , or Caterpillar ® Reman.
- We are the only dealership in the country to offer Cascadia Glider Kits.
AVAILABLE REPLACEMENT CABS
- Skeleton cab consists of sheet metal, doors and glass
- Service cab is the Skeleton with base model standard cab wiring, dash and gauges with engine-specific wiring
- Serial cab is completely trimmed as closely as possible to your vehicle’s original specifications
- Completely trimmed, bolt-and- go hoods are available and come painted, with grille, headlights and bezels
YOUR FREIGHTLINER GLIDER KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED.